List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dennis Thrysøe Date:April 5 1999 10:24am
Subject:myAdmin
View as plain text
Hi people,

I am now beginning to look at myAdmin again. As some of you may knowI lost
the entire source code in february, and thus everything must be
reimplemented.

I'm wondering if anybody would like to participate in the development of
myAdmin. Not necesarrily with code, rather by contributing critique and good
ideas.

This, I believe, would help making the coming version of myAdmin (1.1) much
better for us all. Perhaps TCX would be interested in 'participating'.

I also have a question regarding the win32 client library. Which is the best
way to determine if you are connected or not? Ping?

Let me know - TIA,

Sincerely,

-qabi

Thread
Cannot start as NT serviceChristopher R. Jones3 Apr
  • Re: Cannot start as NT serviceAaron Johnson3 Apr
  • Re: Cannot start as NT serviceSimson L. Garfinkel4 Apr
    • Re: Cannot start as NT serviceMichael Widenius4 Apr
  • Re: Cannot start as NT serviceSimson L. Garfinkel5 Apr
Re: Cannot start as NT serviceChristopher R. Jones3 Apr
Re: Cannot start as NT serviceChristopher R. Jones4 Apr
  • myAdminDennis Thrysøe5 Apr
    • myAdminMichael Widenius5 Apr
    • Re: myAdminPaul D Silevitch5 Apr