List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:October 10 1999 4:40pm
Subject:RE: Win32 system crash
View as plain text
>>>>> "Neil" == Neil Galvin <neil@stripped> writes:

Neil> Hi,
Neil> I've recently had a system crash and now one of my tables returns empty
Neil> records (interestingly when using phpmyadmin it correctly displays the right
Neil> amount of records but if you try and 'browse' them it returns no records)

Neil> I've tried using Isamchk -r: but I get the following error:

Neil> Data records 745 (the correct figure)
Neil> C:\mysql\data\earcandy\isamchk.exe: error: Can't create tempfile:
Neil> 'disks.tmd'
Neil> Isam-table 'disks.ism' is not fixed because of errors

Neil> With Isamchk -r -g I get:
Neil> - check delete-chain
Neil> - recovering ISAM-table 'disks.ism'
Neil> Data records 745
Neil> - Fixing index 1
Neil> Can't read hole record at 0
Neil> Isam-table 'disks.ism' is not fixed because of errors

Neil> Does anyone know how I can fix this?

hi!

Two ways:

isamchk -r -f disks

or

del disks.tmd
isamchk -r disks

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Re: Win32 installation on another source driveMichael Widenius7 Oct
  • Re: Win32 installation on another source driveJJ Hendriksen7 Oct
    • Re: Win32 installation on another source driveSteve Ruby7 Oct
    • Re: Win32 installation on another source driveMichael Widenius8 Oct
    • RE: Win32 system crashNeil Galvin8 Oct
      • Re: Win32 system crashTonu Samuel8 Oct
      • RE: Win32 system crashMichael Widenius10 Oct
Re: Win32 installation on another source drivechristian kerrens10 Oct