List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Neil Galvin Date:October 8 1999 4:25pm
Subject:RE: Win32 system crash
View as plain text
Hi,

I've recently had a system crash and now one of my tables returns empty
records (interestingly when using phpmyadmin it correctly displays the right
amount of records but if you try and 'browse' them it returns no records)

I've tried using Isamchk -r: but I get the following error:

Data records 745 (the correct figure)
C:\mysql\data\earcandy\isamchk.exe: error: Can't create tempfile:
'disks.tmd'
Isam-table 'disks.ism' is not fixed because of errors

With Isamchk -r -g I get:
- check delete-chain
- recovering ISAM-table 'disks.ism'
Data records 745
- Fixing index 1
Can't read hole record at 0
Isam-table 'disks.ism' is not fixed because of errors

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

TIA

Neil

Thread
Re: Win32 installation on another source driveMichael Widenius7 Oct
  • Re: Win32 installation on another source driveJJ Hendriksen7 Oct
    • Re: Win32 installation on another source driveSteve Ruby7 Oct
    • Re: Win32 installation on another source driveMichael Widenius8 Oct
    • RE: Win32 system crashNeil Galvin8 Oct
      • Re: Win32 system crashTonu Samuel8 Oct
      • RE: Win32 system crashMichael Widenius10 Oct
Re: Win32 installation on another source drivechristian kerrens10 Oct