List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:October 8 1999 2:19am
Subject:A problem when using MFC CDatabase connect to mysql
View as plain text
Hi!

> I use the MFC CDatabase to connect mysql database. After I use
> the function Open, it alwasys opens a dialog box. but the connect
> string contain enough information. I don't know ?=20
> the connect string look like this
> "ODBC;DSN=test5;DB=test5;SERVER=127.0.0.1;UID=;PWD=;PORT=3306;
> OPTION=0;STMT=;"

Hi!

MyODBC will pop up a dialog if you don't have the following set:

DSN, SERVER and USER.

It seams that you have missed the user part...

Regards,
Monty
Thread
A problem when using MFC CDatabase connect to mysqlGlowing Zheng8 Oct
  • A problem when using MFC CDatabase connect to mysqlMichael Widenius8 Oct
  • Re: A problem when using MFC CDatabase connect to mysqlBob Kline8 Oct