List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:October 7 1999 2:16pm
Subject:mysql_connect - problem
View as plain text
>>>>> "Nikos" == Nikos  <nkourkou@stripped> writes:

Nikos> I am trying to use a script mysql/php3. The problem is that I always get
Nikos> this error:

Nikos> Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function mysql_connect()

Nikos> mysql server is working ok... I have created all the relevant tables but
Nikos> this
Nikos> error persists. The same i get when I use the mysql_init()

Nikos> What am i doing wrong ?

Nikos> Thank you in advance !

Nikos> Nikos

Hi!

Your PHP version is probably not configured with MySQL support.  Check
the PHP manual about this!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
mysql_connect - problemNikos7 Oct
  • RE: mysql_connect - problemAlain Fontaine7 Oct
  • mysql_connect - problemMichael Widenius7 Oct
RE: mysql_connect - problemMike Canonigo7 Oct