List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:May 21 2001 2:07pm
Subject:RE: DB ServerII
View as plain text
At 11:31 AM +0200 5/21/01, Ismael Touama wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I understand a little bit more MySQL world.
>I base my learning on Manual_Toc.htm, mysql-for-dummies ;\ and the book
>MySQl written by P.Dubois. Things are more clear but I guess it's just the
>beginning.
>I have no message error for the moment to report for the moment (I just
>installed MySQL as a service of W2000 and don't create the superuser yet).

When you install MySQL on Windows, the mysql database is already created
for you.  So you should already have a root MySQL user defined in the mysql
database.  It won't have any password, though, so you'll want to assign
one.

>So go on...
>Thanx for all
>See you soon, Ismaël.

Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
Thread
RE: DB ServerIIChris18 May
  • RE: DB ServerIIIsmael Touama21 May
    • RE: DB ServerIIPaul DuBois21 May
      • RE: DB ServerII (it's not a flood)Ismael Touama21 May
      • better terminalJerry Lake22 May
        • Re: better terminalTim Endres23 May
          • Re: better terminalPeterWR23 May
            • select queryJerry Lake25 May
              • Re: select queryCynic25 May
                • RE: select queryJerry Lake25 May
                  • RE: select queryCynic25 May
                    • RE: select queryJerry Lake26 May
                      • Re: select queryHenrik Lantz26 May
                      • RE: select queryCynic26 May
        • RE: better terminalLuc Van der Veken23 May
RE: DB ServerII (it's not a flood)Ismael Touama22 May
  • RE: DB ServerII (it's not a flood)Luc Van der Veken22 May
    • RE: DB ServerII (it's not a flood)Paul DuBois22 May