List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Aaron Johnson Date:April 3 1999 8:18pm
Subject:Re: Cannot start as NT service
View as plain text
MySQL for Win32 now needs the my.cnf in c:\ to run correctly.

Just copy my-example.cnf from the c:\mysql directory to root and rename
my.cnf and edit as needed.

Hope this helps.

Aaron Johnson

Thread
Cannot start as NT serviceChristopher R. Jones3 Apr
  • Re: Cannot start as NT serviceAaron Johnson3 Apr
  • Re: Cannot start as NT serviceSimson L. Garfinkel4 Apr
    • Re: Cannot start as NT serviceMichael Widenius4 Apr
  • Re: Cannot start as NT serviceSimson L. Garfinkel5 Apr
Re: Cannot start as NT serviceChristopher R. Jones3 Apr
Re: Cannot start as NT serviceChristopher R. Jones4 Apr
  • myAdminDennis Thrys√łe5 Apr
    • myAdminMichael Widenius5 Apr
    • Re: myAdminPaul D Silevitch5 Apr