List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 19 1999 3:21pm
Subject:compiled 3.23 client?
View as plain text
>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Almgren <almgren@stripped> writes:

Robert> Does anyone have a precompiled version of the client libraries for the
Robert> new (3.23) version? I am making a Matlab MEX-function, and I have
Robert> discovered that the C API has changed from version 3.22 to 3.23 -- I
Robert> don't want to rewrite my client that already works on Linux.

Hi!

The only visible change is that mysql_num_fields() when inwoked with a
argument of type MYSQL now is called mysql_field_count(MYSQL *mysql).

MySQL 3.22.26 have the following define that makes it compatible with
MySQL 3.23:

#define mysql_field_count(mysql) (mysql)->field_count

Have you checked the binary versions of MYSQL 3.23 at

http://www.mysql.com/download_3.23.html

for a pre-compiled library?

When 3.23.x is stable (within a few weeks) we will update the windows
version to 3.23.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
compiled 3.23 client?Robert Almgren19 Sep
  • compiled 3.23 client?Michael Widenius19 Sep