List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 19 1999 9:30am
Subject:RE: Client libs on Win32
View as plain text

Bob> On Fri, 17 Sep 1999, Michael Widenius wrote:
>>
>> I will on the weekend try to find time to make a new Win32 client
>> distribution from the latest sources.
>>

Bob> Thanks very much.  Have you considered packaging a source (or binary)
Bob> distribution for the Win32 client distribution as an automated part of
Bob> the process of releasing a new distribution of the server, so they'd be
Bob> in synch without requiring any special work on your end each time the
Bob> server version gets bumped up?

Yes, we have considered that and we will probably do this in the near
future...

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Client libs on Win32Bob Kline12 Sep
  • RE: Client libs on Win32Brian Andrews12 Sep
    • RE: Client libs on Win32Bob Kline12 Sep
      • RE: Client libs on Win32Michael Widenius16 Sep
        • RE: Client libs on Win32Bob Kline16 Sep
          • RE: Client libs on Win32Michael Widenius17 Sep
            • RE: Client libs on Win32Bob Kline17 Sep
              • RE: Client libs on Win32Michael Widenius19 Sep