List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pierre Boizot Date:September 15 1999 9:54pm
Subject:Re: Relocate datafile
View as plain text
Thank Bob ,

I didn't found this response in my Reference Manual , I don't have the good
version.!!

I have 3.21.29 , so I read this response it's interesting. But I tested on my
NT work Station ,that don't work.

Perhaps it 's just for Unix and Linux system.

Somebody know an another solution ? or the solution for the WinNT system.

Thank BOB

Pierre

Bob Kline a écrit:

> On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, Pierre Boizot wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am discovering Mysql . so the first interrogation arrive.
> >
> > How i can indicate an another location for the datafile of a database or
> > a table ?
>
> Look in the manual under Symbolic Links:
> http://www.mysql.com/Manual_chapter/manual_Performance.html#Symbolic_links.
>
> --
> Bob Kline
> mailto:bkline@stripped
> http://www.rksystems.com

Thread
Relocate datafilePierre Boizot16 Sep
  • Re: Relocate datafileBob Kline16 Sep
    • Re: Relocate datafilePierre Boizot16 Sep
    • Re: Relocate datafilepwr16 Sep
  • Relocate datafileMichael Widenius18 Sep