List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:September 8 1999 4:16pm
Subject:Re: myODBC
View as plain text
Eugene Slutsky wrote:

> I am trying to install myODBC 2.50.25 and the file is not there.  Did you
> have similar problems?  Do you know the correct location?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eugene

Hi Eugene

Did you get the full install version, not just the update version of MyODBC 2.50.25?

If yes, then extract the zip file you got into the temp directory.
Then start setup.exe.
This should install the MyODBC driver.
Then you have to create user or system DSN's to point to your various mysql db's.
Now you can use them, wherever ODBC can be used.

If you still have problems, please give us at least the error you get, your OS and your
mysql version.

Tschau
Christian

PS: Sorry for the late answer, I was really busy.

Thread
myODBCEugene Slutsky17 Aug
  • Re: myODBCChristian Mack8 Sep