List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dimiter Dimitriev Date:March 29 1999 3:08pm
Subject:mysqld standalone runs well, but as a service fails [error 1067]
View as plain text
Hi,

I upgraded from MySQL 3.21 to 3.22-20 in order to use config files.
Before
that, I had no problems running mysqld both standalone or as a service.
After the upgrade, running mysqld standalone still works, but when
installed as a service, the service manager gives a "1067" error when I
try to start it. I cannot track the source of the error, because nothing

is reported, even with --console. Is there any other way to get
messages  what is going wrong when running mysqld as a service?
data/mysql.err contains nothing.

This is not the known error in the registry, I checked that the path is
correct.

Thanks in advance for your advices,

Dimiter

Thread
mysqld standalone runs well, but as a service fails [error 1067]Dimiter Dimitriev29 Mar
  • re: mysqld standalone runs well, but as a service fails [error 1067]Paul Schwarzl29 Mar