List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:January 8 2001 9:51pm
Subject:Re: SQL...
View as plain text
At 12:20 PM -0400 1/8/01, Nick Tentomas wrote:
>I believe that one exception to this rule will be if you refer to your
>localhost in your SQL statement. In this case you can combine in
>the same sql statement two different servers.

There are no exceptions to this for MySQL.  A statement is sent over
a connection to a single server, and the server won't contact other
servers for you.

--
Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
Thread
Danger! Will Robinson - NewbieSteve Mills7 Jan
  • Re: Danger! Will Robinson - NewbieJohn Dean7 Jan
    • SQL...jed7 Jan
RE: SQL...Rasmus Nyström7 Jan
  • Re: SQL...Jr. Frank M. Betz8 Jan
    • Re: SQL...Paul DuBois8 Jan