List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jacques Venter Date:January 8 2001 4:55pm
Subject:RE: ANNOUNCE: MySQLX ActiveX Object for your ASP websites
View as plain text
Just to add what else you get from SciBit:
* The product at a nominal fee (if your prefer to register, all products
maybe used with some limits or forced trial re-registrations).
* Including (free) samples, manuals, helpfiles, scripts, tutorials, etc.
* If humanly possible (free) email response within 24 hours (many times not
even related to our products)
* Within our timezone (free) realtime support via Netmeeting, ICQ
* Reported bugs fixed within the next (free) release
* Suggestions added (where possible) within the next (free) release
* Lifetime 11 year "old" R&D company's (free) dedication behind product
* Permanent (free) R&D on every product
* New (free) releases 3-12 times/annum on all products

This is and will for ever be our commitment on all our MySQL products:
http://www.scibit.com/MySQL
	or
http://www.scibit.com/Mascon
http://www.scibit.com/MySQLComponents
http://www.scibit.com/MySQLX

We've got thousands of clients (free or registered) that will back our
products to not be the worst investment of their lifes (most clients have
said "the best investment of my life"). And we have the knowledge that we
*really* helped MySQL's performance in the win32 market. Competition
(opensource or otherwise) is and will always be a *good* thing, with the
ultimate winners: the MySQL server users.

Therefore, best wishes for 2001 to *ALL* MySQL developers! Keep up the good
work.
SciBit

> If anyone is willing to help with an open source version of this type of
> control http://www.icarz.com/mysql/index.html
> has a real nice one, that has been announces on these lsits before.
> MyVBQL.dll is coming along nicely, and the source is out there for you
> to play with.
>
> (just my 2 cents, but if at all possible, i would rather have an
> open source
> tool, than a commercial one, not attempting to take anything away from
> SciBit here...)
>
> Gregg

Thread
store procedureKittiphum Worachat22 May
  • Re: store procedureat work)22 May
  • Re: store proceduresinisa@mysql.com22 May
  • Re: ANNOUNCE: MySQLX ActiveX Object for your ASP websitesGregg Housh8 Jan
  • Re: ANNOUNCE: MySQLX ActiveX Object for your ASP websitesGregg Housh8 Jan