List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 2 1999 12:31am
Subject:RE: licensed version
View as plain text

>> What kind of bugs where you referring to?

John> Oh, the numerous problems I had with "Application Errors" on shutdown
John> and such when running as an NT service or NOT running as an NT service
John> (I can't remember). I did finally get it working, though, but much too
John> late for the project I was doing the spec for.

Ouch; I forgot that one...  The shareware version didn't have real NT
service support (we added that much later).

John> All of this is a non-issue for me as of 10 minutes ago because I, with
John> much help from the MIS guy, finally got my linux box configured for our
John> NT network. Hooray for me. Now I get to port (err, "copy") all my buggy
John> ApacheNT, PHP-NT, MySql-NT, and Perl-NT junk to the linux box where they
John> will no longer be buggy. ;)

Great!  We are always very happy for every new Linux user :)

Regards,
Monty
Thread
licensed versionGlenn Eve1 Sep
  • Re: licensed versionMatthias Fichtner1 Sep
  • Re: licensed versionAaron Johnson1 Sep
RE: licensed versionJohn Millaway1 Sep
  • Re: licensed versionSimson L. Garfinkel1 Sep
  • RE: licensed versionMichael Widenius2 Sep
RE: licensed versionJohn Millaway1 Sep
  • RE: licensed versionStefan Vesterlund1 Sep
    • Re: licensed versionSimson L. Garfinkel1 Sep
    • Re: licensed versionAaron Johnson1 Sep
    • Re: licensed versionRay Akey1 Sep
      • Re: licensed versionPaul DuBois2 Sep
    • Re: licensed versionSimson L. Garfinkel2 Sep
    • Re: licensed versionRay Akey2 Sep
    • Re: licensed versionRay Akey2 Sep
    • Re: licensed versionTonu Samuel2 Sep
    • Re: licensed versionTonu Samuel2 Sep
    • Re: licensed versionMike Albanese2 Sep
    • Re: licensed versionSimson L. Garfinkel2 Sep
Re: licensed versionPeter WR2 Sep
  • Re: licensed versionRay Akey2 Sep
    • Re: licensed versionMichael Widenius2 Sep
RE: licensed versionJohn Millaway2 Sep
  • RE: licensed versionMichael Widenius2 Sep