List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter WR Date:September 1 1999 9:15pm
Subject:Re: licensed version
View as plain text
I agree with Simson - if You can not even spend USD 200 for the database,
what kind of support and product do You expect.

I have had my MySQL NT version running 24x7 since May, without any problems
at
all.

I have followed the email-postings since beginning 1999. A majority are
about problems with non-NT setup of MySQL (Solaris, PHP, Access interface,
etc.) - so, it
might not nescessary be MySQL having the problems.

Best regards
Peter