List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 31 1999 9:02am
Subject:Re: Memory trashing with mySQL and Win32?
View as plain text

Ray> Is there an updated lib for Win32 mySQL? I have come to the conclusion that
Ray> there is a problem with the current libmysql.lib available as "shareware" on
Ray> the mySQL download page.

Ray>  This code crashes and causes a fatal exception 0D in windows. Someone
Ray> please compile and test this as a console application under Microsoft Visual
Ray> C++ 5:

Thansk for the test; I will do this later today!

I am however quite sure that the lib is ok;  Did you try the newer lib
that's included in the MySQL client distribution (available at
http://www.mysql.com/download.html

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Memory trashing with mySQL and Win32?Ray Akey30 Aug
  • PHP or Cold Fusion?Stefan Vesterlund30 Aug
    • Re: PHP or Cold Fusion?Michael Stearne31 Aug
    • Re: PHP or Cold Fusion?Simson L. Garfinkel31 Aug
      • Re: PHP or Cold Fusion?(Hood Gardner)31 Aug
    • Re: PHP or Cold Fusion?Michael Stearne31 Aug
      • RE: PHP or Cold Fusion?Rob Raisch31 Aug
  • Re: Memory trashing with mySQL and Win32?Thomas Bouton30 Aug
  • Re: Memory trashing with mySQL and Win32?Ray Akey31 Aug
    • Re: Memory trashing with mySQL and Win32?Michael Widenius31 Aug
  • Re: Memory trashing with mySQL and Win32?targeted31 Aug
  • Re: Memory trashing with mySQL and Win32?Ray Akey1 Sep
  • Re: Memory trashing with mySQL and Win32?Ray Akey1 Sep
  • Memory trashing with mySQL and Win32?Michael Widenius3 Sep
RE: PHP or Cold Fusion?J Garcia31 Aug