List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Roger Niederland Date:June 11 2000 6:32am
Subject:Data Modeling Settings
View as plain text
We are looking into using ERStudio for graphically entering a data model and
targeting mysql.  The round trip engineering portion of the tool would make
it easy to convert some of our other DBs to Mysql.  ERStudio does not target
MySQL directly.  It supports many DBs and also ODBC links to DBs.  What
database would most closely resemble MySQL when it comes to CREATE TABLE
type scripts?  We would like to minimize our effort for messaging the output
from ERStudio if possible.

Thanks,
Roger

Thread
Data Modeling SettingsRoger Niederland11 Jun
  • execute failed: MySQL server has gone away... NOTDavid Vergin12 Jun
    • Re: execute failed: MySQL server has gone away... NOTSinisa Milivojevic12 Jun
    • Re: execute failed: MySQL server has gone away... NOTBrian Smith12 Jun
      • MySQL server has gone away... SOLVEDDavid Vergin12 Jun
  • Re: Data Modeling SettingsTonci Grgin27 Jun
  • Re: Data Modeling SettingsRoger Niederland28 Jun
RE: MySQL server has gone away... SOLVEDNathan R. Neulinger12 Jun