List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alok Singh Date:August 5 1999 4:50pm
Subject:Re: COM MySQL Library Uploaded
View as plain text
Hi,
    A lot of people seem to have problems installing it, so I have another
installation package available. I have set it up on our ftp server.
ftp://ftp.depcoinc.com/mysql/MySQLDB.zip
ftp://ftp.depcoinc.com/myssql/Readme.html
It will be available there untill its uploaded on the mysql ftp site.
Also, if the install doesn't work, use the following file and register the
dll's manually. There seems to be a problem with registering atl.dll on some
machines.

ftp://ftp.depcoinc.com/mysql/mysql-no-install.zip
ftp://ftp.depcoinc.com/mysql/Manual_install.html

Thank you
Alok Singh

Thread
Cygwin/MySQLSimon Weatherill18 Mar
  • Re: Cygwin/MySQLStipe Tolj20 Mar
Re: COM MySQL Library UploadedAlok Singh5 Aug