List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:August 4 1999 7:25pm
Subject:Re: Multiple Queries
View as plain text
Paul Schranz wrote:

> Dear Mysql users,
>
> I am using the Mysql version Ver 6.8 Distrib 3.21.29a-gamma for Win95.
> I am also using the twz1jdbcForMysql JDBC driver from Terrence W.
> Zellers.  Does this version of Mysql support multiple queries?  The
> driver is initialized to handle multiple queries, but my ResultSets are
> causing exceptions after I retreive a new ResultSet.
>
> Paul

Hi Paul

Multiple simultanious queries over one connection are not supported by mysql, but the
JDBC driver should handle this nicely.
I have used this myself with twz and mm drivers.

What exact Exception do you get (stackTrace)?
Perhaps a Java code snippet would help too.

Tschau
Christian

Thread
Multiple QueriesPaul Schranz4 Aug
  • Re: Multiple QueriesChristian Mack4 Aug