List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 2 1999 1:35am
Subject:Re: MySQL C API win32 CGI under NT problems
View as plain text

Lew> Hi Peter,
Lew> Thanks for the answer. I'll answer your points below.
Lew> Many thanks,  -Lew

Hi!

Try using the debug/libmysqlclient.lib;  Just set the environment
variable MYSQL_DEBUG to d:t:o,\\temp\mysqld.trace in your environment
to force a trace file!

The trace file may contain something that may be useful!

How do you connect to 'mysql';  With 'localhost' or 'your-hostname' ?
'localhost' will use NT sockets while 'your-hostname' will require
TCP/IP and will need DNS to resolve the hostname.

Do you have TCP/IP installed?
Have you tried to put your hostname in the \nt\hosts file (or
something like that)

Regards,
Monty
Thread
mysql C API win32 CGI under NT problemsLew Barnesson25 Jul
  • Re: MySQL C API win32 CGI under NT problemsPeter Carter26 Jul
    • Re: MySQL C API win32 CGI under NT problemsLew Barnesson26 Jul
      • Re: MySQL C API win32 CGI under NT problemsPeter Carter27 Jul
    • Re: MySQL C API win32 CGI under NT problemsLew Barnesson27 Jul
      • Re: MySQL C API win32 CGI under NT problemsMichael Widenius2 Aug
    • Re: MySQL C API win32 CGI under NT problemsLew Barnesson3 Aug