List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Simon Weatherill Date:March 18 1999 3:26pm
Subject:Cygwin/MySQL
View as plain text
Has anyone successfully compiled a program under Cygwin?

I have a UNIX application that I'd like to run under Windows (it's a
server, so there are no GUI portions). I can compile my application uner
Cygwin, but have problems linking the libraries. Are they the wrong format?
Do I need UNIX style library archives (.a)?

I'm using the Windows demo version of MySQL (3.21.29).

Thanks,
Simon

* Simon Weatherill                                    simon@stripped *
* Preferred Technologies Group, Inc.                                 *
* 1 Court St, Suite 380                            tel: 603-448-1500 *
* Lebanon, NH  03766                               fax: 603-448-1550 *

Cygwin/MySQLSimon Weatherill18 Mar
  • Re: Cygwin/MySQLStipe Tolj20 Mar
Re: COM MySQL Library UploadedAlok Singh5 Aug