List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Carter Date:July 23 1999 6:50am
Subject:RE: Code for connecting to MySQL
View as plain text
http://www.pbc.ottawa.on.ca log on as guest. It will even write the code
for you.

The site is in the mysql links section under activex.

At 07:37 PM 7/22/99 -0500, you wrote:

>For some reason, the archive isn't generating any content for me to look
at .. hhmmm....
>I put " ado" into the search fieald, hit go, and get a page with a title
that says there are results. But the page is blank ( except for navigation)..
>Here is the URL it's trying to generate:
http://www.eGroups.com/MessagesPage?method=performAction&listName=mysql&star
t=20796&Button_search=Search&search=ado

>But no results...
>Weird. Will----

---
Peter B. Carter (peterc@stripped)
Pager: 613-751-4660
http://www.pbc.ottawa.on.ca

Flames are a waste of cyberspace, don't bother.......

Thread
Code for connecting to MySQLWill and Holly23 Jul
  • RE: Code for connecting to MySQLBrian Andrews23 Jul
    • RE: Code for connecting to MySQLWill and Holly23 Jul
      • RE: Code for connecting to MySQLBrian Andrews23 Jul
      • RE: Code for connecting to MySQLPeter Carter23 Jul