List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Leif Johnston Date:December 22 2013 4:47pm
Subject:RE: Invalid File Format after update for rich text data
View as plain text
I think your update may need to be different from your insert.  Try trapping the sql statement before you run the update to see what it is. Then run it stand alone against the db. I think you'll find you have some artifact either quotes or double byte aRe what comes to my mind.

Sent from my smartphone which means any mistakes in wording or meaning is the smartphone's musings on my intent...