List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Surya Date:November 8 2013 4:00am
Subject:Re: MySQL database do not start
View as plain text
Hai,

Actually  no  attached  file  exists  in  your  file  to see the error
message.

[1] Please include it if possible as an inline reply to your email.

[2] Did  you  try  to  go  to  service  applet in control panel and try to
restart the service?

[3] Next  if  it  is still giving an error, try -reinstalling the software
without un-installing it, reboot and retry.
[4] what is the IP address used by your front end to connect to Mysql.
In  case  it  is  the  same  machine,  then  it  should be localhost (
127.0.0.1) and the standard port.

Check the above steps and let us know whether it solved the problem.

--
Best regards,
Surya@india                            mailto:surya@stripped

>             Dear Sirs,

> I have a problem accessing MySQL database. Precisely, I am working with
> proteinChip data Manager software (Biorad) and when I try to login the
> software, the access is denied and the message reported in the attached
> file 1 appears.

> I could recognize that MySQL do not start and when trying to start it
> manually, the message reported in the attached file n.2 appears.

> Please let me know how I can solve the problem or how I can save my data
> before trying to uninstall and re-install the software and the database

> How-To-Repeat:

>             <code/input/activities to reproduce the problem (multiple
lines)>>

> Fix:

>             <how to correct or work around the problem, if known (multiple
lines)>>

> Synopsis:         <MYSQL database do not start

> Submitter-Id:    <submitter ID>

> Originator:        <Massimo Papale>

> MySQL support:  [none | licence | email support | extended email support ]

> Severity:           [serious]

> Category:         [mysqld, mysql client, C, PHP, PERL,  ...]

> Class:               [ sw-bug | doc-bug | change-request | support ]

> Release:           mysql-3.23.38

> Exectutable:   [mysqld, mysqld-shareware, mysqld-nt or mysqld-opt]

> Environment:   <Pentioum R dual-core CPU 2.8 GHz , 3.25 GB Ram>

> System:        <Windows XP professional >

> Compiler:      VC++ 6.0

> Architecture:  i

Thread
MySQL database do not startMassimo Papale7 Nov
  • Re: MySQL database do not startSurya8 Nov