List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Massimo Papale Date:November 7 2013 12:26pm
Subject:MySQL database do not start
View as plain text
            Dear Sirs,

I have a problem accessing MySQL database. Precisely, I am working with
proteinChip data Manager software (Biorad) and when I try to login the
software, the access is denied and the message reported in the attached
file 1 appears.

I could recognize that MySQL do not start and when trying to start it
manually, the message reported in the attached file n.2 appears.

Please let me know how I can solve the problem or how I can save my data
before trying to uninstall and re-install the software and the database

How-To-Repeat:

            <code/input/activities to reproduce the problem (multiple
lines)>

Fix:

            <how to correct or work around the problem, if known (multiple
lines)>

Synopsis:         <MYSQL database do not start

Submitter-Id:    <submitter ID>

Originator:        <Massimo Papale>

MySQL support:  [none | licence | email support | extended email support ]

Severity:           [serious]

Category:         [mysqld, mysql client, C, PHP, PERL,  ...]

Class:               [ sw-bug | doc-bug | change-request | support ]

Release:           mysql-3.23.38

Exectutable:   [mysqld, mysqld-shareware, mysqld-nt or mysqld-opt]

Environment:   <Pentioum R dual-core CPU 2.8 GHz , 3.25 GB Ram>

System:        <Windows XP professional >

Compiler:      VC++ 6.0

Architecture:  i

--
Massimo Papale, PhD
Dept of Surgery and Medical Sciences

Thread
MySQL database do not startMassimo Papale7 Nov
  • Re: MySQL database do not startSurya8 Nov