List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Surya Date:October 28 2013 3:32am
Subject:Re: Problem with connection using IIS PHP and MySQL 5.6 on Windows 8
View as plain text
Hai,

Sunday, October 27, 2013, 5:06:53 AM, you wrote:

>> I get the message :-
>>
>>     No connection could be made because the target machine actively
>> refused it.
>>
>> I think its a permissions thing but am not sure.

> Duh,

> If it's refusing, there's nothing on that port!

It  could also be that the server firewall is refusing any connections
from localhost. This needs to be checked. CHeck the firewall logs.

It  happened  to me and when I corrected the setting in my firewall it
usually goes away.

--
Best regards,
Surya@India                            mailto:surya@stripped

Thread
Problem with connection using IIS PHP and MySQL 5.6 on Windows 8Aaron Gray26 Oct
  • RE: Problem with connection using IIS PHP and MySQL 5.6 on Windows 8Jorge Bastos26 Oct
    • Re: Problem with connection using IIS PHP and MySQL 5.6 on Windows 8Surya28 Oct