List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Aaron Gray Date:October 26 2013 8:25pm
Subject:Problem with connection using IIS PHP and MySQL 5.6 on Windows 8
View as plain text
Hi,

New to the group but not MySQL I have always used it on Linux so know it well.

I cannot seem to connect to MySQL from PHP under IIS on Windows 8
using localhost using either 'mysql.exe' on a local cmd terminal or
from PHP using MediaWiki or a basic connection script.

I get the message :-

    No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

I think its a permissions thing but am not sure.

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron
Thread
Problem with connection using IIS PHP and MySQL 5.6 on Windows 8Aaron Gray26 Oct
  • RE: Problem with connection using IIS PHP and MySQL 5.6 on Windows 8Jorge Bastos26 Oct
    • Re: Problem with connection using IIS PHP and MySQL 5.6 on Windows 8Surya28 Oct