List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Agnes Preston Date:November 8 2012 3:43pm
Subject:please help on ATi machine I cannot connect to local host
View as plain text
Cannot connect  to the database. Please contact support.
[100001] (2003) Can't connect MySQL server on 'local host"(10061)]

Is this help email still available, can you help me, please
Thanks
Agnes Preston

Agnes Preston  | Network Administrator |Home Health Care Management | 1170 Berkshire Blvd.
Wyomissing, PA 19610 |desk  610.378.0481 x 3345 |mobile 484.955.6910
|agnes.preston@stripped<mailto:agnes.preston@stripped>

IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This message contains confidential information
and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this
e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure
or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as
a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard copy
version.

Thread
please help on ATi machine I cannot connect to local hostAgnes Preston8 Nov
  • RE: please help on ATi machine I cannot connect to local hostTal Ben-Gal8 Nov
  • Re: please help on ATi machine I cannot connect to local hostMarkus' lists8 Nov