List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vic Spainhower Date:March 31 2012 1:02am
Subject:Report Generator for MySQL
View as plain text
Hello,

Generating printed reports for my online MySQL databases has always been a
problem for me so I thought I would ask the MySQL group what is good out
there.  I am not a professional web developer (or I'd probably have figured
something out by now) so preferably I would like something  done with open
source. MySQL is such an excellent product for online database and
presenting the information on the screen but quite often I need paper (such
as an invoice).

I use Crystal Reports for desktop applications which works quite well.  I
use a shared provider for hosting my databases.

I would really appreciate any ideas anyone is willing to share with me!

Thanks,

Vic

Thread
Report Generator for MySQLVic Spainhower31 Mar