List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Anders Karlsson Date:November 15 2011 3:39pm
Subject:MyQuery 3.4.3 GA Released
View as plain text
I have now released MyQuery 3.4.3 as GA. It can be downloaded from: Read more on my blogg:

MyQuery is an Ad-hoc Query and Scripting tool for MySQL. It features a
very configurable colour-syntax hightlight editing, many scripting and
monitoring tools, multi-tab editing, mysql commandline compatability and
several extensibility options. Also included is full documentation. The
tool is GPL and a Windows instaler, as well as sourcecode, is
downloadable from Sourceforge.

MyQuery 3.4.3 GA ReleasedAnders Karlsson15 Nov