List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge Bastos Date:April 20 2011 1:09pm
Subject:RE: Problem with binary Blobs upon dump / restore
View as plain text
Do not dump the database.

Login to the Linux machine, stop MySQL, and copy the database directory.
Then on windows to be sure the everything stays OK, run a mysql_upgrade -u
user --password to upgrade/check the tables.

Thread
Problem with binary Blobs upon dump / restoreGuido Gloor20 Apr
  • RE: Problem with binary Blobs upon dump / restoreJorge Bastos20 Apr
Re: Problem with binary Blobs upon dump / restoreGuido Gloor27 Apr