List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge Bastos Date:February 28 2010 6:54pm
Subject:RE: mysql connector setup problem
View as plain text
Ravi,
With the way you're presenting things no one will help you.

"it gives error"

You have to give details, and explain what you have done wrong!

Thread
mysql connector setup problemravi shankar28 Feb
  • RE: mysql connector setup problemJorge Bastos28 Feb
  • RE: mysql connector setup problemJohn Bonnett1 Mar