List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerry Whitmarsh Date:January 11 2010 12:44pm
Subject:Re: How to have one data file per database
View as plain text
 Yes, this is the way I am going to go. I was having problems with blobs but
I have just found a fix (--hex-blob) so I am going to keep dumps of the
databases and run them when installing.

Thanks all of you for the help.
Gerry.

--
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well-preserved
body,  but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ****,
what a ride!!!

Thread
How to have one data file per databaseGerry Whitmarsh10 Jan
  • RE: How to have one data file per databaseJorge Bastos10 Jan
  • RE: How to have one data file per databaseJohn Bonnett10 Jan
    • Re: How to have one data file per databaseGerry Whitmarsh11 Jan
      • Re: How to have one data file per databaseShawn Green4 Feb
RE: How to have one data file per databaseTony White10 Jan
Re: How to have one data file per databaseGerry Whitmarsh11 Jan