List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerry Whitmarsh Date:January 11 2010 9:30am
Subject:Re: How to have one data file per database
View as plain text
Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot for the replies.  @Tony, if I know it is possible I will
persevere, thanks. @John, I definitely agree but it is so much easier to
supply the data file with the fixed tables already filled. Also it would be
nice to keep the environments separate on my box.

Gerry.

--
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well-preserved
body,  but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ****,
what a ride!!!

Thread
How to have one data file per databaseGerry Whitmarsh10 Jan
  • RE: How to have one data file per databaseJorge Bastos10 Jan
  • RE: How to have one data file per databaseJohn Bonnett10 Jan
    • Re: How to have one data file per databaseGerry Whitmarsh11 Jan
      • Re: How to have one data file per databaseShawn Green4 Feb
RE: How to have one data file per databaseTony White10 Jan
Re: How to have one data file per databaseGerry Whitmarsh11 Jan