List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vic Spainhower Date:May 14 2009 8:34pm
Subject:Connecting Crystal to MySQL accross net
View as plain text
Hello,

I have a mysql database which is located on my ISP's server and I would like
to know if it's possible to create crystal reports locally and connect to
the mysql database across the internet.  I believe there is an ODBC driver
for connecting Crystal to mysql which I need to get. For some reason I had
to fill out a form with all of my personal information to access the ftp
server.  Until I get this drive I can't try it out but I'd like to know if
this is possible.

TIA

Vic

Thread
Connecting Crystal to MySQL accross netVic Spainhower14 May
  • RE: Connecting Crystal to MySQL accross netJohn Bonnett20 May
    • RE: Connecting Crystal to MySQL accross netVic Spainhower20 May