List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:lists@mgreg.com Date:April 30 2009 7:05pm
Subject:MySQL service won't start (1067 error)
View as plain text
Hi All,

I've seen a million threads now (give or take) with a title/issue
similar to this one.  And while most of them seem to tell me what's
*wrong* (e.g. "bad values in your cnf or ini file"), they don't tell
what's *right*.

I'm currently using Win XP Pro 32-bit as my server and I want to run
MySQL.  I'm consistently getting:

	"System error 1067 has occurred"

Will someone please provide straightforward and explicit instructions
for resolving the issue once and for all?

Best,
Michael
Thread
MySQL service won't start (1067 error)lists@mgreg.com30 Apr
  • RE: MySQL service won't start (1067 error)Jorge Bastos30 Apr
    • Re: MySQL service won't start (1067 error)lists@mgreg.com30 Apr
Re: MySQL service won't start (1067 error)lists@mgreg.com30 Apr