List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Oliver aka v1k1ng0 Date:January 21 2009 5:00pm
Subject:Got error: 1030: Got error 1 from storage engine when using LOCK
TABLES
View as plain text
Hello,
I'm using Mantis in my work (http://www.mantisbt.org/), we use mysql like
database for mantis. I've a problem, when I try make a backup of a database,
the system crashes (it shows a blue screen, with a machine check exception
error). I would want move the database to another computer, for seeing if
the backup works. I've installed mysql in another computer, copied database
dir of "data" in my new installation, and I've tried a backup, but it shows
"Got error: 1030: Got error 1 from storage engine when using LOCK TABLES".
Someone can help me? There is some solution for saving this database? Thanks
beforehand.

Cheers...

Thread
Got error: 1030: Got error 1 from storage engine when using LOCK TABLESOliver aka v1k1ng021 Jan