List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Leif Johnston Date:June 28 2008 3:43pm
Subject:RE: Offtopic help
View as plain text
Hey Jorge - SQL uses a + as a concatenation function so

Select field3 + ';' field4 from tbl where field1=art1 and field2=arg2;

You will have to work through the details - just watch your comma  placement
since it is easy to screw up and test in the UI first, not code so you can
see results.

Good luck

Leif

Leif Johnston