List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge Bastos Date:June 28 2008 12:58pm
Subject:Offtopic help
View as plain text
Hi people,

I wounder if anyone can give me a hand.

I want to create a view or function/procedure that returns a string, and
inside that function I have to pass two arguments, and do a SQL statement
like this:

Select * from tbl where field1=art1 and field2=arg2;

Result=concat(field3 ,';')         <= for each record found I need to
concatenate the result, and return it on the end.

How can this be possible?

Thread
Offtopic helpJorge Bastos28 Jun
  • RE: Offtopic helpLeif Johnston28 Jun
    • RE: Offtopic helpJorge Bastos28 Jun
  • RE: Offtopic helpJohn Bonnett30 Jun
  • Re: Offtopic helpRandy Clamons30 Jun
    • RE: Offtopic helpJorge Bastos30 Jun
  • Re: group_concat (was: Offtopic help)Markus Grossrieder1 Jul