List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge Bastos Date:June 8 2008 12:29pm
Subject:RE: How to start mysql process on demand?
View as plain text
Imagining that you installed MySQL as default, just do:

C:\mysql\bin\mysqld

In a DOS console, or create a .bat file.

Thread
How to start mysql process on demand?Geoffrey Zhu8 Jun
  • RE: How to start mysql process on demand?Jorge Bastos8 Jun
    • RE: How to start mysql process on demand?Walter Torres8 Jun
  • Re: How to start mysql process on demand?Kevin Hunter8 Jun