List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul Date:May 3 2008 12:26pm
Subject:Dreamweaver CS3 and PHP Problem
View as plain text
Hi all
Totally new to MySQL & PHP. Although have setup mysql and php successfully
(to a point) using the instructions from 'The PHP & MySQL for dummies book'.
I have installed php version 5.2.4 and MySQL Version 5.0.45 on Win XP. I can
see the php working when I type in http://localhost/test.php and
http://localhost/mysql_up.php but I want to use it with Dreamweaver CS3 but
keep getting the following error:
'Your PHP server doesn't have the MySQL module loaded or you can't use the
mysql_(p)connect functions.'
Can anyone help.
Thanks
Paul

Thread
hi-problem related to installingmamta gupta27 Dec
  • Re: hi-problem related to installingShawn Green6 Jan
  • Dreamweaver CS3 and PHP ProblemPaul3 May
    • RE: Dreamweaver CS3 and PHP ProblemJorge Bastos3 May
RE: Dreamweaver CS3 and PHP ProblemJorge Bastos3 May