List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Shawn Green Date:January 6 2008 4:17pm
Subject:Re: hi-problem related to installing
View as plain text
mamta gupta wrote:
> hi
> my name is mamta
> i m facing a problem as i m a NIITian and i have to practice at home and i could not
> install .net sql or any other software for practices as i have also formatted my pc then
> also there is some installation problem like-->  i start installing ita it installs
> half and then shows that there are some problem or errors
> plzzzzzzzzzzz guide me
> i will be very greatfull to u
> Yours sincerly
> Mamta.

Did you attempt to follow the directions for installing MySQL located here:

The installation packages for Windows comes in several types, which one
were you using?

Which version of Windows are you attempting to install MySQL into?

Shawn Green, Support Engineer
MySQL Inc., USA,
Office: Blountville, TN
  Join the Quality Contribution Program Today!

hi-problem related to installingmamta gupta27 Dec
  • Re: hi-problem related to installingShawn Green6 Jan
  • Dreamweaver CS3 and PHP ProblemPaul3 May
    • RE: Dreamweaver CS3 and PHP ProblemJorge Bastos3 May
RE: Dreamweaver CS3 and PHP ProblemJorge Bastos3 May