List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Shawn Green Date:January 6 2008 4:17pm
Subject:Re: hi-problem related to installing
View as plain text
mamta gupta wrote:
> hi
> my name is mamta
> i m facing a problem as i m a NIITian and i have to practice at home and i could not
> install .net sql or any other software for practices as i have also formatted my pc then
> also there is some installation problem like-->  i start installing ita it installs
> half and then shows that there are some problem or errors
>
> plzzzzzzzzzzz guide me
> i will be very greatfull to u
> Yours sincerly
> Mamta.

Did you attempt to follow the directions for installing MySQL located here:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/installing.html

The installation packages for Windows comes in several types, which one
were you using?

Which version of Windows are you attempting to install MySQL into?

--
Shawn Green, Support Engineer
MySQL Inc., USA, www.mysql.com

Thread
hi-problem related to installingmamta gupta27 Dec
  • Re: hi-problem related to installingShawn Green6 Jan
  • Dreamweaver CS3 and PHP ProblemPaul3 May
    • RE: Dreamweaver CS3 and PHP ProblemJorge Bastos3 May
RE: Dreamweaver CS3 and PHP ProblemJorge Bastos3 May