List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nabble-Member1 Date:December 19 2007 7:52pm
Subject:RE: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else
slow.
View as plain text
Yes.  Adding these 2 entries under server section in my.ini fixed my system
performance too.  What happened in my network is that web server and DB
server are in 2 different subnets.  TCP messages are routed via a firewall
device.

Thanh

jfrankman wrote:

> That did it. MySQL is now quick as ever.
>
> I am confused about what these do. Why did MySQL work before I started
> experiencing the problems today? What changes could have occurred to our
> network/hardware that required us to add these two entries in our .ini
> file?

Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.James Frankman3 Jun
  • Re: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.SGreen3 Jun
  • Re: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.Daniel da Veiga3 Jun
RE: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.James Frankman3 Jun
  • Re: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.Greg Quinn3 Jun
  • Re: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.Daniel da Veiga3 Jun
  • Re: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.Erich Dollansky7 Jun
RE: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.James Frankman4 Jun
  • Service Manageerwarren4 Jun
    • Re: Service ManageerWade Smart4 Jun
  • Re: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.Leigh Sharpe6 Jun
  • RE: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere elseslow.Nabble-Member119 Dec
Re: Service Manageercorey4 Jun
RE: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.Ryan Paulson4 Jun
  • Re: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.Greg Quinn4 Jun
RE: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.Ryan Paulson4 Jun
  • Re: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.Daniel da Veiga4 Jun
RE: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.James Frankman6 Jun
  • Re: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.Daniel da Veiga6 Jun
RE: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.James Frankman6 Jun
RE: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.Ryan Paulson6 Jun
  • Re: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.Brandon Schenz6 Jun
  • Re: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.Daniel da Veiga6 Jun
  • RE: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.SGreen6 Jun
  • Re: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.Leigh Sharpe7 Jun
    • Re: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.Armando7 Jun
[...]
RE: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.James Frankman7 Jun
  • Re: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.Leigh Sharpe8 Jun
RE: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.James Frankman8 Jun
  • Re: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.Leigh Sharpe9 Jun
RE: Connections from localhost fast. Connections anywhere else slow.Ryan Paulson8 Jun