Always seek to simplify.
1. Construct a hierarchical menu organization that matches your categories
2. Design your templates (limit to just a few layout styles) and
3. Design your database to match 1 and 2 above.
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 5:15 AM
To: Captain Webber; win32@stripped
Subject: Re: Stuck How to do this??
Captain Webber Wrote:
If I have guessed correctly, you are building a site whose pages are divied
into sections (I imediately think about categories in the database for this
kind of thing) .
You Do, (Guess Right that is) I have two tables currently:
1) Sections>General, Mortgage, Pensions, Investment, ++
2) File> Name = Index.php, Address=http://www.###,
3) Content (stuck here) There is a lot of content, Inc css-stylesheets,
tables and images.. ETC. Also how to get it from here into the correct file
located in table two, when called by user agent....