List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Captain Webber Date:December 5 2007 12:55am
Subject:RE: Stuck How to do this??
View as plain text
If I have guessed correctly, you are building a site whose pages are divied into sections
(I imediately think about categories in the database for this kind of thing) .  Then you
want to think about what the pages look like in each category (I immediately think of
templates for this kind of thing).
> From: grovesdavid@stripped
> To: win32@stripped
> Subject: Stuck How to do this??
> Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 16:07:18 +0000
>
> Hello,
>
> I know I've been a bit of a pain of late, but am really pushing myself to
> the limit.
>
> The site has eight different sections, and will probably end up with some
> 100++ files (pages).
>
> I'm quite away down the road to writing the cms, but am now stuck.. How do I
> get this to add new files (pages).. I just can't get my head around this
> question.
>
> I've resolved 98% of the problems, but this has me stuck, I can't think of
> how to get started, there's a mental block. Any guidance, really welcome,
> pointers to good guides anything, just to get me going again/started...
> Really Stuck....
>
> Kind Regards
>
> David)

Stuck How to do this??grovesdavid4 Dec
  • Re: Stuck How to do this??Randy Clamons4 Dec
  • RE: Stuck How to do this??Captain Webber5 Dec
  • Re: Stuck How to do this??grovesdavid5 Dec
    • RE: Stuck How to do this??Mr Webber5 Dec
    • Embedded DB helpKamal Mansoor18 Dec
      • RE: Embedded DB helpJorge Bastos18 Dec
        • RE: Embedded DB helpKamal Mansoor18 Dec
          • RE: Embedded DB helpJorge Bastos18 Dec
            • RE: Embedded DB helpKamal Mansoor19 Dec
              • RE: Embedded DB helpJorge Bastos19 Dec
RE: Stuck How to do this??Leif Johnston4 Dec
  • Re: Stuck How to do this??grovesdavid4 Dec
    • RE: Stuck How to do this??Leif Johnston4 Dec