List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Leif Johnston Date:December 4 2007 9:21pm
Subject:RE: Stuck How to do this??
View as plain text
In my opinion you are taking on a huge solved problem in order to get around
a trivial hosting issue that would be solved simply by changing the hosting
provider for close to $100-200 per year. My time is not worth that effort.

In the past I have developed content management systems when they were not
available or they had significant shortfalls. That is no longer the case and
I believe you are close to Don Quixote tilting at windmills, but that is
your perogative.

Leif