List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Leif Johnston Date:December 4 2007 8:25pm
Subject:RE: Stuck How to do this??
View as plain text
A couple of thoughts:

You might look at something like dot net nuke as an open source and free extensible cms
with thousands of programming hours and functionailty.

If you still want to go ahead, you will need to think about a web site table of contents
and hierarchy. Then you must figure out how much you will represent and how dynamically
you intend to create them (content caching for performance is a whole line of
discussion...). Finally you will need to think through templates or some form of style
container.

With just a qucik thought you can contemplate years of development time, but have at it...

Leif