List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Randy Clamons Date:December 4 2007 6:37pm
Subject:Re: Stuck How to do this??
View as plain text
David,

I think we'll need more information about what you are trying to do. How
are you generating/storing files (pages)? How much of the site is
static, how much dynamic?

Randy Clamons
Systems Programming
randy@stripped

grovesdavid@stripped wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I know I've been a bit of a pain of late, but am really pushing myself
> to the limit.
>
> The site has eight different sections, and will probably end up with
> some 100++ files (pages).
>
> I'm quite away down the road to writing the cms, but am now stuck..
> How do I get this to add new files (pages).. I just can't get my head
> around this question.
>
> I've resolved 98% of the problems, but this has me stuck, I can't
> think of how to get started, there's a mental block. Any guidance,
> really welcome, pointers to good guides anything, just to get me going
> again/started... Really Stuck....
>
> Kind Regards
>
> David)

Thread
Stuck How to do this??grovesdavid4 Dec
  • Re: Stuck How to do this??Randy Clamons4 Dec
  • RE: Stuck How to do this??Captain Webber5 Dec
  • Re: Stuck How to do this??grovesdavid5 Dec
    • RE: Stuck How to do this??Mr Webber5 Dec
    • Embedded DB helpKamal Mansoor18 Dec
      • RE: Embedded DB helpJorge Bastos18 Dec
        • RE: Embedded DB helpKamal Mansoor18 Dec
          • RE: Embedded DB helpJorge Bastos18 Dec
            • RE: Embedded DB helpKamal Mansoor19 Dec
              • RE: Embedded DB helpJorge Bastos19 Dec
RE: Stuck How to do this??Leif Johnston4 Dec
  • Re: Stuck How to do this??grovesdavid4 Dec
    • RE: Stuck How to do this??Leif Johnston4 Dec