List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<grovesdavid Date:December 4 2007 4:07pm
Subject:Stuck How to do this??
View as plain text
Hello,

I know I've been a bit of a pain of late, but am really pushing myself to
the limit.

The site has eight different sections, and will probably end up with some
100++ files (pages).

I'm quite away down the road to writing the cms, but am now stuck.. How do I
get this to add new files (pages).. I just can't get my head around this
question.

I've resolved 98% of the problems, but this has me stuck, I can't think of
how to get started, there's a mental block. Any guidance, really welcome,
pointers to good guides anything, just to get me going again/started...
Really Stuck....

Kind Regards

David)

Thread
Stuck How to do this??grovesdavid4 Dec
  • Re: Stuck How to do this??Randy Clamons4 Dec
  • RE: Stuck How to do this??Captain Webber5 Dec
  • Re: Stuck How to do this??grovesdavid5 Dec
    • RE: Stuck How to do this??Mr Webber5 Dec
    • Embedded DB helpKamal Mansoor18 Dec
      • RE: Embedded DB helpJorge Bastos18 Dec
        • RE: Embedded DB helpKamal Mansoor18 Dec
          • RE: Embedded DB helpJorge Bastos18 Dec
            • RE: Embedded DB helpKamal Mansoor19 Dec
              • RE: Embedded DB helpJorge Bastos19 Dec
RE: Stuck How to do this??Leif Johnston4 Dec
  • Re: Stuck How to do this??grovesdavid4 Dec
    • RE: Stuck How to do this??Leif Johnston4 Dec